Monday, January 4, 2010

I wish I could have studied this in college...



Pizzology is, hands down, my most favorite pizza place in all of Indianapolis. And being that it opened in mid-November, it has won my heart (and taste-buds) rapidly. Apparently it has done the same for so many others, as the place is completely PACKED every time I'm in there. I've dined in once, and gone the take-out route twice. I'm pretty sure everything is better when you eat it right away, but the take-out is still really delish.


Neal Brown has achieved the perfect pizza - for all those New York pizza lovers, go here immediately. A perfectly foldable, doughy yet enjoyably chewy crust is topped with a delicious sauce (I've only tried the red sauce pizzas - they do have a whole host of pizzas with white sauce) and house-made cheeses and meats. Pepperoni pizza is no longer boring here - deliciously zesty pepperoni and strategically melted fresh mozzarella rest atop a spiced up red sauce. And people who eat pizza with me know I do not eat the crust at the end - until now. Pizzology's brick oven pizza bakes their pizzas to perfection and I have to say, I love the little black spots that give it so much oven-baked flavor.


The chop salad is a great starter, with a great combo of salty prosciutto and citrusy vinaigrette. As for pastas - the bolognese is to die for and definitely don't shy away from the risotto of the day.



13190 Hazel Dell Parkway

Carmel, IN 46033

3178442550


XOXO..................................................................Tiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment